Crookwell Junior Soccer Club Incorporated Junior By-Laws
Amendments to the By-laws made at the Annual General Meeting are:
1. Registration is open to boys and girls turning 5-13 years during the current calendar year.
2. Only registered players may play in the Crookwell Junior Soccer Club competition or represent the Club in the inter-club matches.
3. The Committee will grade and place players into teams.
4. No player shall play in a lower grade than that in which he/she is graded.
5. Players will wear tops supplied by Junior Soccer Club in the colour of the team.
6. All players in A, B and C Grades must wear moulded football boots; this is optional in D Grade.
7. Shin pads MUST be worn UNDER socks in all grades.
8. If a player is sent off, the following shall apply:
a. The referee shall note on the score card the player has been sent off and the reason will be noted.
b. The Crookwell Soccer Club Judiciary may suspend the player for a number of matches as per STFA rules and by-laws.
c. A suspended player may be substituted under Section D.
d. Temporary suspension from a game may be imposed at the discretion of the referee.
9. No player is permitted to enter the field of play in any division without the referee’s approval.
1. Players will be placed into Four Grades, with each team being allocated a colour.
2. Teams will receive Two (2) points for a win, One (1) point for a draw, and no points for a loss, bye or inclement weather.
3. There will be semi-finals, finals and grand finals in A and B Grade. C and D Grade will continue as per draw no finals are played in these grades.
4. A Grade will have two halves of 25 minutes each half. B Grade will have two halves of 20 minutes each half. C and D Grades will have two halves of 15 minutes each half. All Grades will have a 5 minute break between each half.
5. Players will be graded within a team based on ability.
6. After 3 rounds the teams will be accessed and if necessary changes may be made to ensure the competition remains as fair as possible.
7. Only one coach per team is allowed on the field at any one time in C and D Grade. No coach/es are permitted on the field in A or B Grade.
8. The Club will hold semi-finals, finals and grand finals as follows:
a. Semi-finals will be played between the teams who finished first, second, third and fourth on the points table. Team 1 verses Team 2. Team 3 verses Team 4. The winners of Team 1 verses Team 2 will go straight through to the grand finals. The loser of Team 1 verses Team 2 will play in the Finals. The winner of Team 3 verses Team 4 will play in the Finals. The loser of Team 3 verses Team 4 will be eliminated. The winner of the Finals will play in the Grand Final with the loser being eliminated.
b. If a semi final or final is drawn, extra time of five (5) minutes each way shall be played. In extra time “SUDDEN DEATH GOAL” will apply, meaning the first team to score a goal in extra time will be declared the winner. If still a draw after extra time, the team leading the points table shall be declared the winner.
c. If the grand final is drawn at the end of normal time, five (5) minutes each way is played in extra time. In extra time “SUDDEN DEATH GOAL” will apply, if still drawn the two teams will be declared joint winners.
INTERNATIONAL AND STFA RULES/BY-LAWS shall apply with the following exemptions:
1. Penalty kicks shall be taken 6 metres from the goal line in B, C and D Grade.
2. In B, C and D Grade, goal kicks shall be taken from the top of the penalty area with the ball placed on the ground (no drop kicks) or punts.
3. A Grade shall have punts for goal kicks.
4. Goalkeepers from all grades must wear keeper’s tops supplied by the club.
5. Defending players in C and D Grades must retire behind the halfway line for a goal kick.
6. A and B Grades will play offside.
7. No Offside in C and D Grades.
8. A, B and C Grades will have “Throw Ins” when the ball goes out of the sides of the field.
9. D Grade will have no “Throw Ins”. They shall place the ball on the ground and kick it in.
10. The size of the goal area in B, C and D Division shall be smaller than standard.
1. In A, B and C Grades you are allowed one substitute from the same grade, but they must play in goal. You can obtain any player/s from a lower grade and they may play in any position. All substitutions must only be made to make even numbers. D Grade can substitute within same grade to obtain even numbers.
2. A substitute can only play three (3) games with any team.
2. Replacements can only be made from a lower grade that has played their competition game, for the semi finals, finals and grand finals, first on that day.
1. The Clubs season will conclude with a Gala Day
2. The Gala Day rules will be as for the regular competition, with the following exceptions:
a. If there are more than six teams in the one grade, the teams will be split into two groups.
b. Teams in each group/grade will play each other once.
c. The committee will handicap teams through the allocation of a goals start. (Goals given as a handicap to count in the same way as goals scored).
d. Points will determine winning teams on the day, if teams finish equal on points, goal differences shall be used to determine the winner.
e. Games will be shorter duration than usual and there will be no half time.
f. There are NO substitutions allowed on Gala Day.
Trophies and Awards:
Trophies will be awarded to the winners and runners up in A and B Grade Grand Finals.
Trophies will be awarded for:
The Best and Fairest – Boy and Girl - in A, B, C and D Grades (Donated by Beryl Croker)
The Most Consistent – Boy and Girl - in A, B, C and D Grades
The Most Improved – Boy and Girl - in A, B, C and D Grades
Encouragement Award - Boy or Girl – in A, B, C and D Grades
Club person of the Year – nominations received from players, parents, coaches and spectators.
1. All coaches MUST fill out a working with children form at the start of each season. So if you have not done this please see the secretary (Raph Allwright as soon as possible).
2. Draws for each Saturday’s games are submitted for publication in the Crookwell Gazette and normally, but no always, appear in Thursday’s paper and on our website www.crookwellsoccer.org.au.
3. The Upper Lachlan Shire Council, Club President and Secretary will only make cancellations to fixtures.
4. Notice of such changes will be broadcast over 2GN and 93.5 Eagle FM on Saturday morning, if possible between 7.30am and 8.00am, so please listen carefully. If time permits it will also be posted on our website www.crookwellsoccer.org.au If you think, there may be a chance that soccer could be called off for that day contact any committee member listed in the front of the yearbook. (The above includes inclement weather).
5. All matches must start at times set down and be played in accordance with the playing by-laws.
6. Any coach with a complaint or who wishes to lodge a protest must do so OFFICIALLY through the club secretary Raph Allwright within 24 hours of match.
7. Any enquiries should be directed to the club secretary Raph Allwright.
8. All persons involved in any way with soccer are advised to take note of the playing by-laws of the Crookwell Junior Soccer Club, which appear below.
9. Finally, please remember that we should play all promote that all games are played in a friendly and honest manner. Un-sportsmanship behaviour or dishonesty has no place in sport, most particularly in junior sport.
10. Please ensure ALL children in your team are wearing SHIN PADS