2019/2020 SUMMER SOCCER
Mixed 5-a-side competition, for all ages over 13
(If you are 12yo and played in the 2019 STFA Senior Winter competition you are also eligible to play)
Registrations: OPEN NOW!!
Registrations close 4pm Monday 4 November 2019. No team or individual player registrations will be accepted after this date.
Venue: Lin Cooper Fields, Junior Grounds
Competition Dates: Monday 11 November 2019 to & inc Monday 16 December 2019
Games resume after school holidays - Monday 3 February 2020 to & inc Monday 9 March (including finals) 2020
Time Slots: 5:45pm & 6:30pm (20 minute halves)
Registration: OPEN NOW!!
Registrations close 4pm Monday 4 November 2019. No team or individual player registrations
will be accepted after this date.
Cost: $180.00 per team. This fee must be paid in full.
This fee will cover the insurance and the player fees for a maximum of 9 players.
Additional players over 9, cost $10 each.
To complete your team registration:
- Minimum of 5 players and a maximum of 9 players per team
- 2 girls required on the field at all times
- All team players are to wear the same coloured t-shirts
- It is at the Crookwell Soccer Club’s discretion how many teams are accepted into the competition. The first 12 teams to be registered will be guaranteed. This competition can not host more than 20 teams.
- Each team will be rostered on to referee a game prior or after their match.
- Complete a team registration form; signatures of all players/guardians are required.
- The team registration fee of $180.00 must be paid in full. No part payments will be accepted.
- The form and monies must be received on or prior to 4pm Monday 4 November 2019.
Nicholas Harrop 0405 793 146 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our scheme DOES NOT include minor injuries i.e. breaks, sprains, dental injuries and cuts. It does not include reimbursement of medical expenses, loss of wages or legal expenses. The Crookwell Soccer Club recommends each player considers taking out personal injury insurance at their own expense.
Go To: www.crookwellsoccer.org.au
ensure you are familiar with:
- Team Registration Form
- Sporting Injury Scheme
- Competition Rules
- Players Code of Conduct
- Coach, Manager, Team Official Code of Conduct
- Spectator Code of Conduct