2016/2017 SUMMER SOCCER
Mixed 5-a-side competition, for all ages over 13
(If you are 12yo and played in the 2016 STFA Senior Winter competition you are also eligible to play)
Lin Cooper Fields, Junior Grounds
Monday 7 November 2016 to & including Monday 19 December 2016
Games resume after school holidays
Monday 30 January 2017 to & including Monday 13 February 2017
(Final dates: Monday 20 February - Monday 6 March 2017)
5:45pm & 6:30pm (20 minute halves)
To complete your team registration:
- Minimum of 5 players and a maximum of 9 players per team
- 2 girls required on the field at all times
- < > team players are to wear the same coloured t-shirtsIt is at the Crookwell Soccer Club’s discretion how many teams are accepted into the competition. The first 12 teams to be registered will be guaranteed. This competition can not host more than 20 teams.
- Complete a team registration form; signatures of all players/guardians are required.
- The team registration fee of $180.00 must be paid in full. No part payments will be accepted.
- The form and monies must be received on or prior to 4pm Monday 24 October 2016.
Billie Willis 0409245220
Our scheme DOES NOT include minor injuries i.e. breaks, sprains, dental injuries and cuts. It does not include reimbursement of medical expenses, loss of wages or legal expenses. The Crookwell Soccer Club recommends each player considers taking out personal injury insurance at their own expense.
Go To: www.crookwellsoccer.org.au
ensure you are familiar with:
- Team Registration Form
- Sporting Injury Scheme
- Competition Rules
- Players Code of Conduct
- Coach, Manager, Team Official Code of Conduct
- Spectator Code of Conduct